4QL Solutions specializes in same-day collection and transport of time-sensitive and confidential healthcare items. Our courier & logistics solutions are extremely flexible, and are suitable for a variety of organizations and departments. Some of the most common include:
We align your organization with a full suite of courier & logistics solutions that includes:
- Uniformed couriers who are professional in appearance and equipped with visible badges for easy identification.
- Customized pickup & delivery time-frames to meet your scheduling demands.
- Local & Statewide geographical coverage to serve your expanding clinic network.
- Real-time GPS tracking and recording of the entire specimen trail from pickup to delivery.
- Couriers trained in handling Category A & B infectious substances, and equipped to handle refrigerated & ambient temperature transport options.
- Auditable chain of custody with instant clear and concise proof of delivery documentation.
- Friendly service desk manned by experienced team members to manage incoming calls related to courier requests, and serve as a liaison between your facility and clinic network.
- Swift routing capabilities to accommodate on-demand, route, and STAT requests.
- Designated courier driver(s) for your organization who are trained to meet your specific business requirements.
- Optimized scheduling to accommodate varying collection and delivery time constraints, and clinic network hours of operations.
- Flexible in navigating logistics services over a broad swath of geographical boundaries, including metro cities, rural areas, and remote locations.
- Manage various special requests including pickup instructions modifications, courier instructions, and general packing instructions.
- Efficient courier scheduling process with the ability to schedule courier requests online via your customer portal, or via phone. Both options include the receiving of a confirmation number and real-time tracking capability.
- Segmented billing and invoice options that includes various document formats to accommodate your reporting needs.
- Seamless transmission of data including real-time incoming sample volume, POD, and chain of custody that may be downloaded to the file format of your preference.
- Quick, convenient, and 24/7 access for your staff to manage incoming sample volume, review all orders placed to your facility, export reports, and more.
- Quick, convenient, and 24/7 access for your clinic network to schedule courier requests online, print shipping labels, and track order status in real-time.
- Customized order entry form specific to your facilities data requirements to ensure a smooth business workflow.
- Ensure that all general queries related to courier functions, operating hours, or specific business instructions designated for your facility are addressed accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain high performing service by responding to any route modifications or technical support inquiries related to courier requests or scheduling.
- Assist with on-boarding new clinics within your courier network, answering general questions related to your facilities courier process including time-frames, pricing, and providing user login credentials.
- Serve as a liaison between your facility and clinic network to ensure any special requests, instructions, or sample related data is routed to the correct point of contact in order to prevent bottlenecks in communication.
- Designated account manager for your management team to assist with document reporting, education and guidance of new tools and processes, and other duties as required based on your facilities requirements.
- Fully customizable customer support functions to meet your courier requirements.
As a comprehensive courier & logistics solution, 4QL goes beyond the core activities of pickup and delivery. We empower your organization with the ability to successfully meet the unique challenges of your specific courier requirements in order to achieve the overall goal of improving your business operations.
Whether your customers choose to schedule their courier request online or via phone, they are guaranteed to receive a seamless customer experience that removes all doubt as to whether their courier request will be managed with the utmost professionalism and care.
We pride ourselves on having a consistent reputation for data transparency, accuracy, and reliability. Our proven chain of custody processes ensures that all items collected and delivered are fully traceable during the entire courier trail to ensure that all items were handled as instructed.
We follow a strict documented chain of custody process that alerts our team of any discrepancies before items are in transit to your facility. Each and every item is accounted for in order to maintain the quality of each sample, and the quantities collected while in transit.
Whether your clinic network includes the metro area, or your network expands across a wide swath of geography to include rural and remote areas, our flexible routing options can accommodate your expanding customer base so that you have no customer left behind.
electing the right courier partner for your organization is a very important task, and the right partner can implement services while preventing any interruption in your business operations. At 4QL, we make establishing courier services for your organization extremely simple. Our pricing is predictable and transparent, and we do all of the legwork to help you establish services so that you can begin enjoying your courier benefits immediately. Our process starts with a thorough discovery call to quickly determine your specific courier needs.
Positive customer experiences that create an increased RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)
Schedule A Demo
Schedule a discovery call with our team to discuss your business requirements, and get a full demonstration breakdown of everything 4QL can do for your organization. This option is recommended for re-occurring courier needs.
Get A Quick Quote
Have an urgent delivery need? Use our quick quote tool to get instant pricing for your courier request, and have your shipment fulfilled in no time. This option is recommended for a one-time courier request.