Do you squeeze the basketball before you slam dunk it?
At 4QL Solutions, we believe that delivery should not be complicated. Our customers enjoy having total control over every aspect of their time, and they are able to do so by having access to our services as their preferred delivery partner. But… no one wins a game alone, right?
Our services are so great that we believe the world needs to know! (ok, maybe not the world but you catch our drift right?) Our sales representatives are the Lebron James of our business (leave negative thoughts about the champ out of this you hear, :)! )
Are you always looking for a better way to get something done? Do your friends call you all hours of the day because you offer the best suggestions and support?
As a Sales Associate, your role involves a large amount of relationships and education. Sure our customer may already know what service is best for their needs, or maybe they don’t even know that we exist as a business (How rude!), but that is why we have you as the “Champ” on our team!
We are seeking forward-thinking individuals who:
- Is a natural Go-Getter! What does this mean? You enjoy a challenge. You see it, you know that you have what it takes, you educate, and you concur.
- Maintain high standards for yourself! Life is to short to not want to win, and you make it your daily goal to exceed expectations.
- ENJOYS PEOPLE! With all of the new and advanced technology around, it helps to still enjoy the human side of things, right?
- Wants to be apart of a growing company, and takes pride in knowing that you are a key prize in the company!
- Is of course highly motivated, reliable, and takes pride in your work!
- Able to build and sustain long-term client relationships while educating for best results to the customer.
- Use a consultative approach, and offer our clients an array of customized delivery related services, and provide them solutions to their immediate needs.
- Close sales and achieve monthly quota as assigned.
- Research accounts, identify decision makers, and generate interest with a positive attitude at all times.
- Participate in team meetings, and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Conduct ongoing customer needs, analysis, and research of customer requirements.
- 2 years prior sales experience highly preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills, negotiating, and time-management skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess telephone sales and ability to close.
- A special knack for problem-solving, and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Flexible style, perseverance, and computer savvy.
- Be enthusiastic and self motivated to reach sales goals.
- Competitive Commission Pay+ Multiple Bonus Opportunities.
If you have any B2B or B2C, or any logistics experience, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for review. We do not accept any phone calls or walk-ins regarding the status of a resume.
|Opportunity to Grow||As a growing company, there is endless opportunity in taking your career to the next level!|
|Great Management Team||We believe in a team that encourages innovation and creativity in your tasks!|
|Rewarding Salary Potential||Our commissioned based sales potential allows you to be in control of your earning potential!|
|Professional Development||Receive the hands on training that you need to ensure success in your day-to day goals!|